Saturday, July 16, 2011

Stree-asS..............................& Relieved!

I'm feeling So sO Stree-aaS....

There are so many thing I am in-charge of

================================================================
Before I could finish the post above, I am again rushing to another small meeting wif Guo Wan xue zhang & Ru Yuin & Ming Xing xue zhang. Amazingly, after a few talks and laughter with them I feel so relieved!!!!

This month is a really-super busy month for me, it is even more stresser than May!!

Is a new sem = a new start for green acre, i have to think about what new things to plant ; a new time to recruit new members in tzu qing, i(we) have to plan the ying xin cha hui; the re-re&re-search is going on, i 'm one of the assistant leader too, and the most most important things, i have lots of complication things to study and the test is juz at the start of the August!

I know I am not the one who are stressing, but I always thought I am the one who stress the most. I dunno why i thought that..BUT, after i heard the schedule abt Guo wan xue zhang, i really feel that:: his schedule was packed also, but he still managed to get along with it without so many stress. What make him so energetic?

I tried to observe  and figure out what energy he have.It is just the positive attitude!! I don't know how to describe, it is not juz positive, it is u can still use a humour way to express yourself when u are stress, when u face problem. Get through the problem, get fun!!

The problem i faced now is multi-tasking, I wouldn't get so stress if the things came one by one, i am so stress because the things come together and the stress i got is the total stress times the time stress. I get totally stressed out and I started to be sensitive and stressing more hard on myself.. All the things I need to relax and my mindset will get back to normal.

Life is really like a game. You have to continue level up isn't it? Reflect back, I am just a small coordinator during activity in the secondary school time, it had been a tough time for me and I complained about the decision they made and gossips about the leaders sometime(Sorry, gals...sincerely, sorry) .Okay,  now I am the leader, I have to decide everything and organise the meetings. I am reserved person and now I have to go to talk a lot to people who i not really familiar with. Is a new task for me, and I manage to do this, but not really well done. I am proud to say i've improve a lot, but most of them time, especially when i get sad & stressed, I only see the negative side of me and keep comparing myself with others. COMPARING IS ENDLESS.  This is one of a lesson i got today~

Well, really thanked all the friends who go along with me these time. No matter you are staying near with me, or staying far away from me.Feeling gratitude to have u guys, for supporting me, to cheer me up when i am down. I get emo on and off, but u all keep me positive charged when I am negative, Sincerely, thx~

No comments:

Post a Comment