Thursday, June 9, 2011

My HolidAy iS ComInG!!!!!

3 more days to go~ then i will go for my HOLIDAY!!!

Really excited coz i have many many things to do in this holiday~ and the time is juz ngam ngam only!

I have 2 weeks holiday and I will go to Sarawak for 1 week and the time i stay in alor star is juz abot 5.5 days.
In this 5 days i wan to:

1. Make a unbaked cheesecake!!(my first time making cake, anyone want to book a piece? =D)
    (btw, i oso want to learn to bake chocolate cookies. ying, wan to ask whether da gu is free to teach us??)

2. Sew a small stationary pouch (also my first try to sew something for myself)

3. Meet up some old friends~

4.CYCLING as much as possible!!! I juz love cycling~

This is juz enough to fill up the 5 days in AS, the rest time of the time i will juz spend it on my family of course, ntg is important than family <3

2 comments:

  1. Nice theme leh~^^

    I also want to learn baking~~~~><

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx~ too bad u alr go bac la~ next time ba =)

    ReplyDelete