Wednesday, August 15, 2012

OT life_1

Huh..since when i become so lazy to update my blog, and for the first time i really want blog about my working life.

Is already one month there, and I (or I should say 'we'- the 20 of us) still don't have the sense of belonging to the department. We are still treated as students, get thousands of complains, and some unreasonable scoldings. Anyhow, we learn a lot of things, BUT, we are not sure how well we can perform.

And, today is really a hectic day for me. Not just because I am starting to put my hands on, it is also i start to feel the speed, the stress, complication, the risk....OMG, it is so scary and i feel my adrenaline level is all the time high today!!!

This is just the start, I hope I will be a fast learner and cope all the stress well as soon as possible

1 comment: