Monday, October 17, 2011

Another things that inspired me

Just watched BIG BANG Documentary and it make me love BIG BANG more =)

Another than that, watching video that cam them during their trainee time, really give some positive energy.

They aren't only have good faces and talent, they also pay a lot of effort to become a multi-talented super star, and they rewally deserve what they had today.

The documentary is about their effort and stories behind, now, let me review back what i've see on them

G-Dragon: This young guy really have his leadership!!! He is taking care all of his team members well although when he was just 19 when filming the documentary. Plus, he really let me conclude one things: you doesn't need a beautiful face to become a fashionist. All u need is the special sense and CONFIDENCE!!

Taeyang: Just can't imagine how he can get through the harsh words that this CEO commented on him. I was use to get some scolding and harsh words from others coz of blurcase-ness, careless, and something make my team lose. And I'm about to give up and go negative, But, I am so touched and thinking I am too weak. He get the harsh word although he is doin' well and still try to improve himself after the harsh words. I just can say" YOU'RE NOT ONLY MY IDOL, YOU'RE MY ROLE MODEL TOO!!

Daesung: Another hardworking)+tough boy too! Although he just joined YG 6 month(at that time), summore he must go to school everday adn can't stay in the hostel with his member, he still manage to get in to Big Bang. He really got the voice and potential. But, the most important is his, ATTITUDE, his attitude is admirable!!

Top:He is so eye-attracting!!Anyway, he also have some imperfects too. He can't really dance well, but he really works hard on it. Again, I love his voice most =D


Seungri: The maknae!! He always make fun around and looks kinda like a clown, When comes to his dream, he tried hard to go through the obstacles to pursuit his dream. LOve his spirits!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment