Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trust

I really can't stand anymore!!!!

Feeling to shout out loud this time!!

IF YOU DIN'T TRUST ME, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU TRUST ME THEN ACT LIKE YOU DON'T TRUST ME

I really get enough of it.

not one situation , is already three situations!!!

It make really frustrated!!! Do I look so UNRELIABLE?? 




If YES, tell me!  I'm willing to change.


Don't tell me that you trust me but you don't!!!


It let me feel awful!!!Thinking that is that my problem???

But I already try my best, your not-trustwrthy juz make feel even more to give up



How many times this is going to happen and make me to be a totally cold hearted person???

I really feel my heart, my blood are getting cooler and cooler each time I meet problem between people.

It is getting harder and harder to trust people and touched.

I really don't know who on earth can save me from these.














I've been so easily tricked, so innocent and happy.

I 'v been so easy to get touched and gratitude.


But each time I come back to the city, I can only feel my cold heart and blood.

I wanted to get back my human feelings.

There  is now only a small part of my heart is warm, is the memories that still warming it.

But I am scared. Scare that one day the bulky, rubbish memories will cover those who are warm.

Who on earth can help me. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment